BUITEMS NTS Admission Test Roll Number Slip 2019 Download By Name & CNIC here online.NTS will conduct the entry test for the students who apply for the admission in the Balochistan University of Information Technology Engineering and Management Sciences. BUITEMS paying attention on research and to equip students with the art of living as productive members of society, contributing to the socio-economic uplift of Pakistan in general, as well as Balochistan in particular. At BUITEMS students are lead to harness the richness of content and diversity of communication in an environment conducive to learning. All those candidates who were meet the criteria now will appear in the entry test held on the 18th August, 2019 in all the respective departments. Now the NTS has announced the BUITEMS NTS Fall Admission Test Roll Number Slips 2019. The BUITEMS NTS Fall Admission Test Roll Number Slips 2019 will announce by the official authority we will upload here for all appeared candidates.
The City campus of BUITEMS Which fulfill the faculty of Management Sciences. While the Takatu Campus, accommodating the Faculty of Information and Communication Technology. All those candidates who apply to take admissions in BUITEMS. Now waiting for their test roll no slips. So that they are able to appear in the test. List of candidates is available here. You can download your BUITEMS Admission Test Fall Test Roll No Slip from here. While here on this page candidates will get online their roll number slips. We deliver them online by using their CNIC Number to download the roll number slip. The candidates who are able to appear in the NTS test will issue by roll number slip while other are disqualified from the test.
BUITEMS NTS Admission Test Roll Number Slip 2019 Download By Name & CNIC
How To Download Roll No Slip?
- Students can also get their roll number slips from the receptive home address. Students can also obtain their roll number slips from online portal.
- Candidates must follow the following steps to get the roll numbers slips:
- Students go to the official website www.nts.org.pk and enter your CNIC no. The test center will only be changed with original roll no Slips and original CNIC card no.
- If the candidates receive your roll number slips before the one week of the test. Candidates can get a print of your information on this page along with the original CNIC and contact NTS help desk at your reporting time.
- After entering the CNIC no, Students can view the roll number slips all details and the test center online.
- Students can also get the print of the roll number slips. Students can select the print option and press the (ctrl+p) and get the print of the BUITEMS Admission Test Roll No Slip.
- If the candidate photograph is missing from the application form, then the candidate must paste the recent photograph on the NTS roll number slip and bring it on the test center. Otherwise students are not able to enter in the test center.