Application are invited from suitable and eligible candidates for fulfill the vacant position in District and Session Court Peshawar 2019. District and Session Court Peshawar has announced the latest jobs 2019 in his department. District and Session Court Peshawar handover to National Testing Service NTS to receive the application form review the application form and held the eligible candidate test 2019. District and Session Court Peshawar NTS Jobs 2019 Application Form Online Download Eligibility Criteria Syllabus. National Testing Service has announced the application form 2019. The candidates who are interested and want to join District and Session Court they must apply for such post before due date. The last date of submission application form is 14th February 2019.
All the individuals they want to apply for vacant position such as Computer Operator, Stenotypist, CCTV Operator Driver Naib Qasid and Sweeper. Candidates can download application form online on this page. Also in this page we provide application form Eligibility criteria deadline of submission application Test Date and other related information provided here. Below we provide complete detail of this jobs and application form and Syllabus of District and Session Court Peshawar Jobs 2019 NTS Test. Keep visiting our site for further updates.
District and Session Court Peshawar NTS Jobs 2019 Application Form Online Download Eligibility Criteria Syllabus
District and Session Court Peshawar NTS Jobs 2019 Complete Detail:
|Last Date to Apply:||14 February 2019|
|Department:||District & Sessions Court|
|Test Date:||Will be Announced Soon|
|Roll No Slip:||Download Here|
How to Apply:
- Candidates can download the application form the NTS website. Application form is also available on this page.
- Candidates who are already in Government Service / Semi Government Service apply through proper channel.
- Candidates shall submit duly filled Application form, along with deposit slip of prescribed fee in favor of National Testing Service.
- NTS test fee can be pay in any branch of HBL, UBL, MCB, or ABL.
- Age relaxation will be given according to government rules of KPK.
- Incomplete application and applications receive after due date will not be entertain.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for test / interview.
- The number of posts can be increase or decrease.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test / interview.
- Last date to apply is Thursday, 14th February, 2019.