Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa has announced the latest jobs 2019 in District and Session Court Peshawar. District and Session Court Peshawar signed with National Testing Service NTS to receive the application form review the application form and held the eligible candidate test 2019. District and Session Court Peshawar NTS Jobs 2019 Roll No Slips Test Date and Selected candidate Final Merit List. National Testing Service has announced the application form 2019. The candidates who are interested and want to join District and Session Court they must apply for such post before due date. The last date of submission application form is 14th February 2019.
The applicants who apply for following position Computer Operator, Stenotypist, CCTV Operator Driver Naib Qasid and Sweeper. The candidates who apply for vacant position of District and Session Court Jobs 2019 and they are eligible for such post the NTS has announced the Roll Number Slips of eligible candidate. The individuals who are fulfill the NTS eligibility criteria they download roll no slips on this page. Here we were NTS District and Session Court Jobs 2019 NTS Roll No Slips here. If you did not receive roll no slip or any problem in your roll no slips don’t wary the applicant contact us we provide roll no slips online.
District and Session Court Peshawar NTS Jobs 2019 Roll No Slips Test Date Candidate List
|Last Date to Apply:||14th February 2019|
|Department:||District & Sessions Court Peshawar|
|Test Date:||Will be Announced Soon|
|Roll No Slip:||Download Here|
How to Apply:
- Candidates can download the application form the NTS website. Application form is also available on this page.
- Candidates who are already in Government Service / Semi Government Service apply through proper channel.
- Candidates shall submit duly filled Application form, along with deposit slip of prescribed fee in favor of National Testing Service.
- NTS test fee can be pay in any branch of HBL, UBL, MCB, or ABL.
- Age relaxation will be given according to government rules of KPK.
- Incomplete application and applications receive after due date will not be entertain.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for test / interview.
- The number of posts can be increase or decrease.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test / interview.
- Last date to apply is Thursday, 14th February, 2019.