District Population Welfare Office OTS Jobs 2019 Application Form Download online here. Last date for application submission is Tuesday 16th July 2019. DISTRICT POPULATION WELFARE OFFICE The administrative control of District Population Welfare Office (DPWO), Islamabad has been transferred to Capital Administration and Development Division. Previously it was under the control of Ministry of Interior. The DPWo is running the population Welfare Programe under the PSDP project titled “Population Welfare Services in District Islamabad”. The programme of population welfare was started in Islamabad in 1982 under the Ministry of Population Welfare. The programme is dovetailed with the five year plans of the government. The existing activities are in accordance with the Five Year Development Plan 2010-15. The main goal of the programme is to provide reproductive health services and family planning services to the inhabitants of ICT. District Population Welfare Office OTS Jobs 2019 Application form is available here at this page given link below.
District Population Welfare Office OTS Jobs 2019 Application form & Roll Number slip Download online from this site. District Population Welfare Office has announced the following post such as Stenotypist, Accounts Assistant, Family Welfare Assistant, Driver, Female Helper/Aya, and Chowkidar. The required qualification for these jobs is Bachelor, Intermediate, and Martic. The interested candidate welcome to apply before the last date to Tuesday 16th July 2019. Late submission incomplete application or incorrect information will not be entertained. If you face any problem than share us comment section given below.
District Population Welfare Office OTS Jobs 2019 Application Form
|Last Date to Apply:||Monday 15th July 2019.|
|Domicile:||All our Pakistan|
|Department:||District Population Welfare|
|Roll No Slip:||Download Here|
OTS Test Preparation Online All Subject
|Pakistan Current Affair||World Current Affair||Islamic|
|Everyday Science||Computer||General Knowledge|
How to Apply:
- Applicants should apply by downloading the form along with a deposit slip from the CTSP Site www.nts.org.pk or from www.ANSWERKEY.PK.
- The test can fee shall be paid in any branch of ABL, MCB, Meezan Bank or HBL on the prescribed bank Challan.
- The last date for submission of application is Tuesday 16th July 2019.
- Incomplete applications or received after the close of office hours on the last date for submission of application will not be entertained.
- Roll Number Slip shall be separately dispatched directly to the candidate by OTS at least one week before the test.
- For more information about the candidate list and test result please visit our site NTSANSWERKEY.Pk