Divisional Public School DPS Burewala seeks applications male and female candidates for Teachers for different subjects at Main Campus Burewala & Sub Campus Gaggoo. Divisional Public School Burewala Jobs NTS Test 2019 Application Forms Roll No Slips Download Online at this page. The posts for the subjects of Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Urdu, and General are vacant. All interested Candidate who wants to apply for this jobs. The qualification, experience and other eligibility requirements are mentioned against each position. The candidates who fulfill eligibility requirements are advised to visit National Testing Service NTS website www.nts.org.pk to process their applications. The last date for submission of applications is 31st August 2019.
Divisional Public School Burewala Jobs NTS Test 2019 Application Forms Roll No Slips
Newspaper: Jang,Nawai Waqt
Department: Divisional Public School DPS Burewala
Last date application Submission: 31th August 2019
Test Pattern: Click Here(Available)
Application From: Click Here(Available)
Test Roll No Slip: Click Here
General terms and Conditions:
- Age Relaxation in special cases subject to approval of the competent Authority.
- Recruitment will be made on the basis of Qualification, Experience & Performance in Interview of the candidate.
- In Case a candidate wishes to apply for more than one post, he/she must submit separate.
- Application form for each post.
- Department has the right to accept/reject or cancel any application on recruitment process.
- No. of vacancy can be increased or decreased at any time without any notice.
- The age of the candidate will be calculated on the last date of submission of application.
- Submission of fake documents or concealment of any fact will lead to dis-qualification of the candidate.
- Candidate shall produce original documents, along with a set of attested photocopies of all relevant documents at the time of Interview.
How to Apply?
- Candidate can Download application form National Testing Service (NTS) Website along with the deposit slip of Rs: 580/-
- Candidate shall Submit duly filled application form along with deposit slip of prescribed fee in favor of National Testing Service copy of CNIC and two recent passport size photographs, directly to NTS through courier on the address mentioned on application form.
- Test fee shall be paid in any branch of HBL, Meezan, MCB, or ABL on prescribed bank challans.
Incomplete applications or application received after close of office hourse on the last date for submission of application will not be entertained.
- Application complete in all respects should reach NTS Till 31 August 2019.
- Roll Number slip can be separately dispatched to candidate by NTS at least one week before the test.
- In case of large Number of candidate qualifying NTS test appointing Authority reserved the right to decide upon any threshold marks ratio of candidate vice versa. Post to be further considering in the recruitment process.
- NO TA/DA will be admissible to candidate.