Drug Regulatory Authority of Pakistan OTS Jobs 2019 Application Form & Roll No Slip Download Online here. Last date for application submission is Monday 15th July 2019. DRAP was established in 2012 enacted under DRAP ACT, 2012. The Authority is mandated for effective coordination and enforcement of the Drugs Act, 1976 to regulate, manufacture, import, export, storage, distribution and sale of therapeutic goods in the country. Medicines are an indispensable component of healthcare system of a country and access to essential medicines in the basic right of all human beings. As a national regulatory body, DRAP ensures access of safe, quality and efficacious therapeutic goods at affordable prices in the country. DRAP believes in transparent and accountable management of its function as mandated by DRAP Act 2012. I am confident that DRAP will continue to effectively play its vital role in regulations of therapeutic goods and enforcement of drug laws in the country, keeping in view the best public interest for the people of Pakistan and globally. Drug Regulatory Authority of Pakistan OTS Jobs 2019 Application Form is available here at this page given link below.
Drug Regulatory Authority of Pakistan OTS Jobs 2019 Application Form & Roll No Slip Download Online from this page. Drug Regulatory Authority of Pakistan OTS Jobs 2019 to apply for following post such as Director (RO-15), Deputy Director (RO-13), Assistant Director, Assistant Private. The required qualification for these jobs is PhD, Pharam D, Masters, LLB, and Graduation. The Interested applicant welcome to apply before the last date to Monday 15th July 2019. Late submission incomplete application or incorrect information will not be entertained. If you face any trouble than share us comment section given below.
Drug Regulatory Authority of Pakistan OTS Jobs 2019 Application Form
|Last Date to Apply:||Monday 15th July 2019.|
|Domicile:||All our Pakistan|
|Department:||Drug Regulatory Authority of Pakistan|
|Roll No Slip:||Download Here|
OTS Test Preparation Online All Subject
|Pakistan Current Affair||World Current Affair||Islamic|
|Everyday Science||Computer||General Knowledge|
How to Apply:
- Applicants should apply by downloading the form along with a deposit slip from the CTSP Site www.nts.org.pk or from www.ANSWERKEY.PK.
- The test can fee shall be paid in any branch of ABL, MCB, Meezan Bank or HBL on the prescribed bank Challan.
- The last date for submission of application is Monday 15th July 2019.
- Incomplete applications or received after the close of office hours on the last date for submission of application will not be entertained.
- Roll Number Slip shall be separately dispatched directly to the candidate by OTS at least one week before the test.
- For more information about the candidate list and test result please visit our site NTSANSWERKEY.Pk