Ministry of Defence deals with all policy and administrative matters pertaining to all the armed forces engaged in the defence of country. The ministry of Defence is responsible for policy and administrative matters pertaining to the defence of the Federation and three armed Forces and coordinates with a range of domestic, foreign and inter-governmental bodies. The Ministry of Defence is one of the largest federal ministries of the Government of Pakistan in terms of budget as well as staff. Ministry of Defence has announced jobs 2019 for which Ministry of Defence invites application form the all over the Pakistan. The candidates who have the domiciled from Punjab Sindh Khyaber Pakhtunkha and Balochistan are eligible for such posts.
For this purpose Ministry of Defence held National Testing Service NTS to conduct the test. Now NTS has announced the jobs advertisement and received the application for Ministry of Defence Jobs 2019. All the eligible candidates and who want to Join this department they must apply for these jobs. NTS has issued the application form and candidates can download online application form on this page. The applicant fill the application and send NTS head office before due date. Application are invited from Pakistani Nationals having requisite education experience quota and age to fill the following posts under the federal government. Below we mention all the detail of all posts. Candidates must visit our site and download online application on this page.
Government of Pakistan, Ministry of Defence NTS Jobs 2019 Online Application Form Roll No Slips
|Last Date to Apply:||Saturday 19th January 2019|
|Department:||Government of Pakistan, Ministry of Defence|
|Test Date:||Sunday, 3rd February 2019|
|Roll No Slip:||Download Here|
- Deputy Director (Engineering)
- Assistant Director (Engineering)
- Assistant Director (Computer Programming)
- Traffic Analyst
- Sub Divisional Officer (B&R)
- Sub Inspector
- Security Sub Inspector
- Traffic Analyst
- Sub Engineer-II
- Sub Engineer-I
- Security Assistant Sub Inspector
- Operator Special
- Technical Monitoring Staff
- Security Supervisor
- Lady Receptionist
- Fire Fighter
- Motor Pump Attendant
- Special Staff
- Naib Qasid
- Sanitary Worker
How to Apply:
- Applicants should apply by downloading the form along with a deposit slip from the NTS Site www.nts.org.pk.
- Duly filled application form along with a paid deposit slip of Rs. 400/ for BPS-17 to BPS-18, Rs. 275 for BS-11 to BS-16, Rs. 250/- for BS-09 to BS-05 and Rs. 50/- for BS-01 as test fee and a copy of CNIC and two recent passport size photographs to the NTS Headquarter Islamabad.
- The test can fee shall be paid in any branch of ABL, MCB, Meezan Bank or HBL on the prescribed bank Challan.
- The last date for submission of application is January 14, 2019.
- Incomplete applications or received after the close of office hours on the last date for submission of application will not be entertained.
- Roll Number Slip shall be separately dispatched directly to the candidate by NTS at least one week before the test.
- For more information about candidate list and test result, please visit our site.