NTS GAT General Test Result has been announced. The Islamia University of Bahawalpur Admission GAT General Test date not announced. Islamia University of Bahawalpur GAT Admission NTS Test 2019 Online Registration & Roll No Slips Download Online at this page.National Testing Service organized the GAT General Test. The test was held for Spring Semester 2019 admissions.The islamia University of Bahawalpur is widely considered one of the finest institutions of higher learnign in Pakistan which has been providing quality education to students since its establishment in 1975.
GAT Test held the supervision of National Testing Service NTS which is an independent organization for conducting various tests for admission recruitment and scholarship purposes.
Islamia University of Bahawalpur GAT Admission NTS Test 2019 Online Registration & Roll No Slips Download Online
How To Download Roll No Slip:
- Students can also get their roll number slips from the receptive home address. Students can also obtain their roll number slips from online portal.
- Candidates must follow the following steps to get the roll numbers slips:
- Students go to the official website www.nts.org.pk and enter your CNIC no. The test center will only be changed with original roll no Slips and original CNIC card no.
- If the candidates receive your roll number slips before the one week of the test. Candidates can get a print of your information on this page along with the original CNIC and contact NTS help desk at your reporting time.
- After entering the CNIC no, Students can view the roll number slips all details and the test center online.
- Students can also get the print of the roll number slips. Students can select the print option and press the (ctrl+p) and get the print of the Islamia University of Bahawalpur Admission Test Roll No Slip.
- If the candidate photograph is missing from the application form, then the candidate must paste the recent photograph on the NTS roll number slip and bring it on the test center. Otherwise students are not able to enter in the test center.