NTS DPS College Mian Channu Tulamba Jobs 2019 Application form can Download Here at this site.Application Submission Last date Friday 14th September 2019. NTS will organize the check for the jobs in DPS Mian Channu & Tulamba. Divisional Public School & Degree College Mian Channu is affiliated with BISE Multan. BISE Multan, is now being governed under the Punjab Boards of Intermediate and Secondary Education Act, 1976. DPS is a set of mega-faculties on the division level in Punjab Province of Pakistan.Here on this page Applicant can download the NTS DPS College Mian Channu Tulamba Jobs Application Form 2019.
DPS College Mian Channu Tulamba offers different posts for the chemistry,Biology,Math Physics,General Teachers and Science teachers.So applicants can download the DPS College Mian Channu Tulaba NTS Jobs Application Forms 2019 here and submit to the NTS before the 14th September 2019. Feminine also can furthermore discover for Mian Channu Tulamba DPS Jobs. Terms & situations as correctly as different requirements for Divisional Public School & College Mian Channu & Tulamba Jobs are mention under. Both male & female can apply for these Divisional Public School & College DPS&C Mian Channu & Tulamba jobs. Recruitment will be made through National Testing Services NTS. Candidates can download applications form from NTS website NTSANSWERKEY.PK.
NTS DPS College Mian Channu Tulamba Jobs 2019 Application form Roll No Slips
|Department:||DPS School & College,Mian Channu & Tulamba|
|Last date To Apply:||Friday 14th September 2019|
|Test Date:||Will be Announced Soon|
|Application Forms:||Click Here(Available)|
|Roll No Slips:||Click Here|
|Test Content:||Click Here(Available)|
How To Apply:
- Candidates can download the application form from the NTS website. Application form is also available here.
- NTS test fee which is Rs 580/- can be pay in any branch of HBL, UBL, MCB, or ABL.
- Candidates shall submit duly filled Application form, along with deposit slip of prescribed fee in favor of National
- Testing Service. Attested copy of CNIC, two recent passport size photographs.
- Candidates must bring original documents at the time of interview.
- Incomplete applications or applications received after due date will not be entertain.
- By hand submission of application will not be entertain.
- Roll no slip and test center details can be download from NTS website.
- No TA/DA is admissible for test/interview.
- Only short listed candidates will be call for interview.
- Last date to apply is Friday, 14th September 2019.