Engro Polymer & Chemicals Limited (EPCL) is the only fully integrated Chlor-Vinyl chemical complex in Pakistan. It is a subsidiary of Engro Corporation, involved in the manufacturing, marketing and distribution of quality Chlor-Vinyl allied products and PVC under brand name ‘SABZ’. EPCL strongly endorses its triple bottom line philosophy in true essence People, Planet and Profit are critical and indispensable elements for its growth and success. Engro Polymer Chemicals Apprenticeship Training Jobs 2019 through NTS has been announced. Last date to apply is Friday, 11th January, 2019.
All over Pakistan candidates are available for Engro Polymer Chemicals Apprenticeship Training jobs 2019. Candidates who wanted to apply for this program are suggested to read the eligibility criteria first and then think about applying procedure because this recruitment will be done on merit basis and there is no place for an ineligible person in this company. Generally, candidates having Matric / DAE / B-Tech are eligible to apply for further detail please examine the following image posted below. Now the National Testing Service NTS received application from eligible candidates. The candidates who want to join the company they must apply for before due date. All the information of such posts and NTS application form available here. Below get online application form and roll no slips here.
NTS Engro Polymer & Chemicals Apprenticeship Program 2019 Apply Online Roll No Slips Test Date
|Last Date to Apply:||Friday 11th January 2019|
|Department:||Engro Polymer & Chemicals Apprenticeship|
|Test Date:||Will be Announced Soon|
|Roll No Slip:||Download Here|
Process Operator / Plant Operator
Mechanical Technician / Inspection Technician Draftsman
Electrical / Instrument Technician
How to Apply:
- Candidates can download the application form from the NTS website. Application form can also be download from here.
- Candidates shall submit duly filled Application form, along with deposit slip of prescribed fee in favor of National Testing Service.
- All diplomas / degrees must be government recognized institutes.
- Maximum age is 25 years.
- NTS test fee which is Rs 700/- can be pay in any branch of HBL, UBL, MCB, or ABL.
- Candidates must apply for one trade only. Candidates awaiting results can also apply.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
- Last date to apply is Friday, 11th January, 2019.