Professional Health Services Akadmi Peshawar is a professional institution in KPK. There are four paramedical training institution are Under working in Peshawer, Abtabad,D.I.Khan And Swat. Application are required in premedical Diploma course in KPK/FATA Session 2019-2021. NTS from will be required in these Technologies.
Paramedical Cours is importance in social and Economic life. It will open different opportunity in jobs. Those candidate get admission who qualify nts test. Those candidates who are Hafiz Quran get additional 20 marks in the condition of certificate register institution and must clear Hafiz Test.Those Candidate Who are matric science can Apply and FSC and Pre medical Subjects get 50% Marks in Akadmic Carrier give 20% Weightage. In Admission all candidate Plus Fresh, in services, Disable person and health department child pass NTS necessary. All Eligibility Applicant give marks for the NTS Marks in this condition there are Six tips for merit.
- KPK Fresh Candidates
- KPK In service Candidate
- Previses FATA Fresh Candidates
- Previses FATA in service Candidates
- Disable Person by Fresh Candidates
- Health Department Child by Fresh candidates
All information available in Prospected. For seeking admission in paramedical Technologies candidates are required to register themselves online at NTS. NTS national testing service Islamabad is conducting the Screening Test for paramedical Technologies session 2019-20. All selection will be made on merit.
Domicile: KPK, FATA, GILGIT BALTISTAN AND AZAD KASHMIR.
Age: 30year to45 year
Application From: Click Here
Last Date To Apply: 24 Aug 2019
Test Date: Comming Soon
Provincial Health Services Academy (PHSA) Peshawar Paramedical Technologies Admission 2019-2021 session Roll No slip & Application From Online
All candidates should pass NTS test for selection.
How to apply?
- Download admission form and prospectus from here.
- Send duly filled application form before the last date 17-08-2019. to nts Islamabad.
- Send Matric / Fsc certificates, domicile, passport size photo, computerized id card or form-B with the application form.
- Disable person should attach the disability certificate issued by the medical board.
- Interview Schedule will be formed after the screening test by NTS.
- Candidates should carry original certificates on interview day.
- No TA DA will be given to any of the candidates.