Quetta Safe City NTS Jobs 2019 Application form Download Online here given below. Last Date of Form Submission is Monday 21st January 2019. MPA Mir Hammal Kalmati, Additional Chief Secretary Planning and Development Nasibullah Bazai, Quetta Division Commissioner Amjad Ali Khan and other officials accompanied the chief minister during the visit. Quetta Safe City Authority is playing its major role in maintaining the peace in province and its cities similarly the Quetta Safe City is also responsible for the maintaining the peace in the city. Currently Quetta Safe City is inviting the applicants apply for the following posts which includes System Administrator, Network Administrator, Network Engineer, System Engineer, Procurement Specialist/Hardware Engineer, Supervisors, Admin & Finance Officer, Legal Advisor, Project Management Officer, Software/Database Expert, Quality Assurance Engineer, Data Center Expert, System Operator, Technicians, Account Assistant, Admin Assistant, Peon, Driver, Cook, and Part time sweeper. All those applicant who are eligible for the Quetta Safe City NTS Jobs 2019 must apply to avail this golden opportunity. Applying procedure as well as other requirements for Quetta Safe City NTS Jobs 2019 are mention below.
Quetta Safe City NTS Jobs 2019 Application form Download Online
|Last Date to Apply:||Monday 21st January 2019|
|Place of Posting:||Quetta|
|Application Form A:||Download Here(Available)|
|Application Form B:||Download Here(Available)|
|Roll No Slip:||Click Here|
How to Apply:
- Applicants should apply by downloading the form along with a deposit slip from the NTS Site www.nts.org.pk or from www.ANSWERKEY.PK.
- Duly filled application form along with a paid deposit slip of Rs. 550/ as test fee and a copy of CNIC and two recent passport size photographs to the NTS Headquarter Islamabad.
- Application form B along with paid deposit slip of 200 as test fee and copy of CNIC and two recent passport size photographs to the NTS Headquater Islamabad.
- The test can fee shall be paid in any branch of ABL, MCB, Meezan Bank or HBL on the prescribed bank Challan.
- The last date for submission of application is Monday 21st January 2019.
- Incomplete applications or received after the close of office hours on the last date for submission of application will not be entertained.
- Roll Number Slip shall be separately dispatched directly to the candidate by NTS at least one week before the test.
- For more information about the candidate list and test result please visit our site NTSANSWERKEY.Pk