Syed Abdullah Shah Institute of Medical Sciences NTS Jobs Application form Download online here given below. Last date for application submission is 21st January 2019. Sindh Chief Minister Syed Murad Ali Shah on Thursday asked the administration of Syed Abdullah Shah Institute of Medical Sciences (SASIMS) in Sehwan to begin a satellite angioplasty centre for which he had already consulted with the National Institute of Cardiovascular Diseases (NICVD).I want to see the facility operational at the institute by the end of this month,” said Mr Shah while presiding over a meeting of the institute’s board of governors at the CM House. Syed Abdullah Shah Institute of Medical Sciences NTS Jobs Application form Download online and submit for 21st January 2019.
All over Sindh Applicant are able for Syed Abdullah Shah Institute of Medical Sciences NTS Jobs 2019. Applicant who wanted to apply for this post are suggested to read the eligibility criteria first and then think about applying. Now the National Testing service NTS received Application form eligible candidate. The applicant who join the Syed Abdullah Shah Institute of Medical Sciences they must apply for before due date. All the information of such post and NTS Application form available here.
Syed Abdullah Shah Institute of Medical Sciences NTS Jobs Application form Download online
|Last Date to Apply:||Monday 21st January 2019|
|Department:||Syed Abdullah Shah Institute of Medical Sciences|
|Test Date:||Will be Announced Soon|
|Roll No Slip:||Download Here|
- Interested candidates having candidates having domicile of Sindh Province should send their applications along with paid up deposit slip,detailed CV, attested copies of academic documents (PMDC/HEC/PNC/ Registered), experience certificates (in relevant field),and CNIC copy through courier clearly mentioning name of post on the envelop to NTS Islamabad on or before 21st January 2019
- Applications submitted directly will NOT be considered / entertained.
- The selected candidates will be offered attractive market based salaries.
- The hiring could not be based for regularization of the post.
- The number of posts can be increased/decreased as per need and requirements.
- The decision of competent authority could not be challenged in any court of law.
- Candidates who qualify the written/typing test will have to appear for an interview before SASIMS selection board along with their original documents.
- SASMIS selection board reserves the right to reject any of the application without assigning any reason.
- NO TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in Test /Interview
How to Apply:
- Please download the application form and deposit slip from NTS website www.nts.org.pk,Fill up both properly,Pay the prescribed test fee of Rupees Five Hundred Fifty Only Rs 550/ in any of the country wide Online branch of ABL, Meezan, BHL or MCB, and get receipt from the Bank.
- Send the filled up application form along with the original paid-up deposit slip, detailed CV, attested copies of academic documents (PMDC/HEC/PNC/ Registered), experience certificates (in relevant field),and CNIC copy,through courier clearly mentioning name of post on the envelop to NTS headquarters: Plot 96, Street No. 4, H-8/1, Islamabad.
- Last Date of Submission of application form is Monday 21st January 2019.
- Application forms improperly filled, incomplete, without paid deposit slip and submitted by hand will not be entertained.