The Bank of Punjab Trainee officers 2019 Download NTS application form online here given below. Last date for application submission is Friday 28th June 2019. The Bank of Punjab Trainee officers 2019 has offered several posts for the eligible and competent applicant. All the applicant who are interested should apply for The Bank of Punjab Trainee officers 2019. The Bank of Punjab is one of the fastest growing banks of Pakistan with a network of over 578 online branches across the country. The Bank of Punjab is an equal opportunity employer, we are seeking business graduates for Trainee Officer position from recognized educational institutes for placement at branches. (Candidates with any physical disability are encouraged to apply).
Trainee officers’ posts require enthusiastic and competent individuals who have an urge to pursue a rewarding career in the Banking Industry. The selected candidates will undergo comprehensive training program. After successful completion of training, they will be inducted at entry level positions across the country with a dedicated focus on branch operations. The interested candidate welcome to apply before the last date to Friday 28th June 2019. Late submission incomplete or incorrect will not be entertained. Keep visit and get more information.
The Bank of Punjab Trainee officers 2019 Download NTS application form online
|Last Date to Apply:||Friday 28th June 2019.|
|Department:||The Bank of Punjab|
|Test Date:||Will be Announced Soon|
|Roll No Slip:||Download Here|
- Maximum age 24 years as on June 28, 2019.
- 16/14 years of education from reputable HEC Recognized / Foreign Universities
- Minimum 2.50 CGPA out of 4 (3 out of 5) / 70% OPM
- Specialization Banking & Finance, Economics. Accounting, Management & IT
- The above position carries an attractive market based salary package. Enterprising individuals fulfilling the above-mentioned criteria are encouraged to apply online through National Testing Services (NTS) website www.nts.org.pk latest by June 28, 2019.
- The management of the Bank reserves the right to change/alter above mentioned criteria and reject applications without assigning any reason.